Triadelphia SDA Church values the health of our members and our neighborhood. We also keenly sense our obligation to the larger community of which we are a part. We desire to do all we can to slow the spread of infection and protect the most vulnerable by suspending our weekly fellowship meal and worship service until such time it is deemed safe. We believe this difficult decision is a practical way of demonstrating love for our “neighbors” in these serious times!
You are invited to join Pastor Nunez online each Sabbath at 10:00 AM for Bible study and 11:00 AM worship right here at: https://bit.ly/2UafuDA. We also invite you to continue your faithful personal stewardship at Adventist Giving: https://bit.ly/2xydgWZ.
The Pastoral Team closely monitors the Howard County Public Health Department recommendations. Please check our website for updates: https://www.triadelphiachurch.com.
Suggestions to reduce your risk of infection:
• Practice social distancing.
• Wash hands adequately and often.
• Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using household sprays or wipes.
• Smile your greetings instead of shaking hands or hugging.
• Stay home when sick.
• Avoid crowds, especially if you are over 70 yrs old or immunocompromised.
• Stay off cruise ships, and fly only if necessary.
Suggestions to strengthen your resistance to infection:
• Exercise outside in the fresh air everyday.
• Drink adequate water.
• Sleep at least 7-8 hours each night.
• Eat a healthy, balanced diet.
• Maintain a positive attitude.
• Pray without ceasing.
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7