- The first iteration of drawings were delivered by PBA on Jan 17. The building committee has met many hours since to review the drawings. They will meet with PBA soon before updating the church and sharing drawings about Feb 15.
- Penza-Bailey Architects (PBA) and Triadelphia leaders met with Howard County building officials in mid December. The meeting was important to enable PBA to include recent code changes in their proposed drawings.
- The Chesapeake Conference Association president, Rick Remmers, signed the Owner-Architect agreement on October 21 which enabled PBA to begin developing the first iteration of drawings.
THANK YOU for your prayers, gifts and pledges of support!
Every dollar given is a dollar not borrowed, and it saves 55% more in interest. For example, a gift of $1,000 saves $1,550!
|Pledged thru 2021
By God's grace, HopeRising will enable the Triadelphia church to grow His Kingdom in the surrounding community.
or send a check payable to:
Tridelphia SDA Church
PO Box 440
Highland, MD 20777
- Contemporary Energy- and Cost-Efficient Sanctuary Windows
- Improved Sanctuary Roofing
- Upgraded Sanctuary Heating and A/C System
- Added Upper-Level Restrooms
- Improved Accessibility with New Elevator
- Extra Community Outreach Space
- Additional Children's Sabbath School Classrooms
- Supplementary Storage for Each Church Ministry
- Expanded Visitor-Friendly Lobby
- Renovated Water Drainage System
Contact us at HopeRising@triadelphiachurch.org